Boutique Gold Coast Hinterland Wedding Venue
Set in the idyllic and picturesque Gold Coast Hinterland within the foothills of Tamborine Mountain, you will find this stunning private retreat, Riverwood Estate. Nestled along the banks of the Coomera River, with lush, green surrounds as your backdrop, this private estate acreage property is perfect for couples wanting the romantic and laid back country wedding feel with a difference.
Venue incorporates your whole Wedding Day experience:
– Flexibility of exclusive use for 2 days pre and post event date for stress-free set-up / pack-down
– Multiple sites for Ceremony and post-ceremony drinks and canapes with bonfire-pit
– Flat elevated 30m x 13m reception site overlooking the river and hinterland views
– Council approved venue with insurances and live music approved venue till 11.30pm
– Artistic photo opportunities on-site and in local valley surrounds
– Parking for guests onsite with toilets and cool room for BYO food and alcohol with caterer of choice
– Bridal Party photos in our restored vintage red and white 1965 Kombi van at Riverwood
We are a blank canvas with no restrictions on your dream vision, here at Riverwood Weddings you are only limited by your own imagination for your perfect day to be as unique and special as you. Incorporating your whole wedding day experience with ceremony, canapés and reception – with lots of photos in between! Wow guests with a truly unique experience whilst being so close to the central Gold Coast for total convenience and ease, Riverwood Estate is situated less than 40 minutes from Surfers Paradise or less than 20 minutes from Sanctuary Cove.